The Village & Community Magazine for December is available on this link.
- The Watts Russell pub is all week except Wednesdays (afternoon closing 2-6pm), and offers ‘Tapas with a Twist’ in the evenings. Bookings essential: 01335 310126.
- The George is open for meals Thurs-Sunday (the bar is currently closed for drinks). For more details, go to The George website.
- The Post Office in the Village Hall is open on Mondays and Thursdays (12.15-14.15), Pilates (Mondays, Fridays), Friendship Group (Wednesdays) and Bowls (Tuesday and Friday). Details of the Hall’s programme of concerts can be found on the village events page here, or visit Ents.24.com (ticket link here).
- Christmas Wreath Workshops – Friday 3-Sunday 5 December. Contact Sue Lovatt 0771 404 1682
- For details of Church services, please click here
Staffordshire Farm Watch
We’re all aware of the rise in rural crime, particularly within the farming sector.
Staffordshire Police are working with local communities in the Moorlands area to tackle these issues and have set up a Facebook page to keep everyone up to date.
Please visit and ‘like’ their page at: https://www.facebook.com/StaffsFarmWatch/
If you see or hear anything suspicious, please call the police non-emergency number: 101. You can also sign up to receive communications from the police by downloading this form: