The Village & Community Magazine for September is available on this link.
- The Watts Russell pub is open every day (midday – 9pm) and offers ‘Tapas with a Twist’ in the evenings. Bookings essential: 01335 310126.
- The George is open for table food service (the bar is currently closed). For more details, go to The George website.
- The Post Office in the Village Hall is open on Mondays and Thursdays (12.15-14.15) and the ‘pop-up’ cafe is open every weekend if there are no priority bookings in the Hall, offering table service or takeaway from the hatch. The Hall’s programme of concerts re-commenced in June but operating on a limited capacity basis for the time being (c.80% of normal). More information on next concerts here or visit Ents.24.com.
- For details of Church services, please click here
- Car Boot Sales in the Playing Field have re-started and will take place on the last Sunday of the month, up to September.
Staffordshire Farm Watch
We’re all aware of the rise in rural crime, particularly within the farming sector.
Staffordshire Police are working with local communities in the Moorlands area to tackle these issues and have set up a Facebook page to keep everyone up to date.
Please visit and ‘like’ their page at: https://www.facebook.com/StaffsFarmWatch/
If you see or hear anything suspicious, please call the police non-emergency number: 101. You can also sign up to receive communications from the police by downloading this form: