The Village & Community Magazine for August is available on this link. There are also printed copies available in the Village Hall foyer for anyone who would appreciate a hard copy.
- The George is open for meals Wednesday-Sunday (Wednesday is a dining club). For more details, go to The George website.
- The Watts Russell pub is open all week except Wednesdays and offers ‘Tapas with a Twist’ in the evenings. Food bookings essential: 01335 310126. NEW “The pub they couldn’t find” – click here for an interesting article in the Derby Telegraph.
- The Post Office in the Village Hall is open on Mondays and Thursdays (12.15-14.15), Pilates (Mondays, Fridays), Parent & Toddlers (Wednesday mornings), Friendship Group (Wednesday afternoons) and Bowls (Tuesday and Friday, in season).
Information and ticket links for monthly concerts in the Hall, and an article about our events from the new artspeak magazine, can be found on our events page here, or visit Ents.24.com. A current listing can be found here.
- Car boot sales re-started on Sunday 24 April and will run on the last Sunday of the month through to September.
- For details of Church services, please click here
Staffordshire Farm Watch
We’re all aware of the rise in rural crime, particularly within the farming sector. Staffordshire Police are working with local communities in the Moorlands area to tackle these issues and have set up a Facebook page to keep everyone up to date.
Please visit and ‘like’ their page at: https://www.facebook.com/StaffsFarmWatch/
If you see or hear anything suspicious, please call the police non-emergency number: 101. You can also sign up to receive communications from the police by downloading this form: